Hydraulic Press Brakes NC/CNC
Designed to perform in the most demanding of environments
This machine is built from rigid steel plate weldments to withstand the applied pressing forces.
The press brake controls (pendant control panel) is conveniently located at the right hand side of the machine in the immediate reach of the operator. Electrics are 3 phase 50 hz/420 volts with low voltage at the controls for safety.
- Front sheet support arms with tilting stops
- Pendant control panel
- Hydraulic and electrical overload protection
- Movable foot pedal control
- Compact, low maintenance, hydraulic unit located at the top rear of the machine.
- CE Conformity including guarding and side and rear mechanical safety guards with interlock switches
- Adjustable mechanical cams to set the upper position and work speed change point
- Motorised ram stroke control incorporating precision mechanical depth-stops and adjustable via means of +/- push buttons.
- Solid mechanical torque bar assuring parallelism and repeatability
- Motorised backgauge with tiltable fingerstops
- Selector switch for single or auto cycle operation of the beam
- Dwell time adjustment
- Gauge and adjustable pressure switch allowing simple control of tonnage settings.
- Digital readout for axis position
- Manual operated anti deflection table
- Two axis 6.5" LCD CNC Control, touch screen with input of angle, material thickness and bending length to calculate the depth value.
- Intermediate clampiing for Euro/System top tooling including quick release and anti deflection wedges.
- Additional tiltable fingerstops for backgauge
- Three Axis LCD CNC Control (X,Y,R)
Quick release intermediate clamping
Quotations, Specifications and friendly advice available upon request