Mechanical Guillotines - Direct Drive
CMZ has for many years been renowned for reliable, quality products and this reputation is enhanced by this range of mechanical guillotine shearing machines. These machnes have a frame that is a whole welded steel structure with compact construction, light weight and good rigidity. Jacking screws on the top blade provide a fine adjustment to minimalise "rag" or "burr" on the sheared edge of the material. There are anti skidding blocks on the hold down device. The large pressure doesn't damage the sheet materials surface. The machine is driven by an independent totally enclosed gearbox mounted directly on the main shaft. Its construction is compact and the gear is well lubricated with low noise and long life. It shears the sheet metal directly, driven by a magnetic brake motor. This reduces the idle time of the motor and saves energy.
The range is made in 4 width sizes:
1270 - 2050 - 2550 and 3050 in thickness ranging up to 3.2mm mild steel.
- Power back gauge (650mm) with digital readout
- Brake motor and gear reduction box
- Rapid blade gap adjustment
- Single or multiple cutting
- Squaring arm with metric scale and flip up stop.
- 2 support arms with metric scale and disappearing stop
- Multi edged blades for cutting aluminium, mild steel and stainless
- Clear view cutting line
- Opto electrical rear guards
- Electric footswitch
- Electrics 415v 3 ph 50 hz
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
- CE marked
- Commissioning and training on site if required (UK only)
Please contact us for our most competitive quotations