Heavy Duty Pillar Drills
- Guaranteed concentricity precision less than 0.015mm measured in the drilling spindle sleeve.
- Spindle with precision ball bearings.
- Smoother running due to aluminium pulleys with ground six-tooth dog.
- Better power transmission due to the quality driving V-belt.
- Toothed rack for vertical adjustment of the drilling table
- Cast iron column and head provides for smooth running and stability.
- Drill depth stop
- Drilling table 360° swivel
- Solid base plate with T-slots, heavy ribbed at the backside.
- One piece spindle sleeve feed handle in die cast aluminium with soft grip handles
- User friendly safety switch (IP54 compliant) with low voltage circuit breaker and emergency stop switch
- Drilling table lighting