CMZ Manual (Top Slip) Initial Pinch Assymetrical bending Roll
We are pleased to offer our range of model CS manual operated bending rolls. These rolls are rugged in structure and built to operate on maximum capacities and will provide consistent profiles in keeping with metalworkers' expectations. Minimum diameters average out at 1.5 x top roll dia. though you will appreciate much depends on width and thickness of work part and of course the material, i.e. mild or stainless steel, aluminium, etc., etc.
- Rollers of SAE 1050 quality steel with high tensile strength
- Minimum diameters 1.5 x top roll dia.
- Wiring grooves standard in back and bottom rollers
- Built to EC safety requirements
- CE Marked
Models And Capacities
- CS1 - 1050 x 56 (top roll dia) x 1.0mm
- CS2 - 1050 x 68 (top roll dia) x 1.5mm
- CS3 - 1270 x 75 (top roll dia) x 1.5mm
- CS4 - 1550 x 75 (rop roll dia) x 1.2mm
- CS5 - 2050 x 75 (top roll dia) x 1.0mm